Friday, September 7, 2007

Google is in your library....

It has been a while I didn't blog, but I discovered something and there is no one to tell.
Have you tried My Library section in Google's book search?

You can add your books to My Library and search them, Yes... Search In Them!

When you click import books in My Library page, you will be asked to "Enter a list of ISBNs to add them to your library". Thats it, Google searches for your book in its bookstore and adds it to your library. Check My Library.


Now, you have the option to search inside your books.
















I searched for "log4j" and it gave me the page number where it is mentioned in on of my books.

If you click on the link, you will get a preview.




















Now I can Add my collage books so homeworks would be easier ;-)





No comments: